
Over the past 14 days, THIS is what I have felt like while spending unspeakable hours studying at the library. For the last 2 weeks of my life, my whole existence has been centered around memorizing all the bones and sutures of the body. Right now I am just so incredibly relieved because today I FINALLY got to take the test! My heart was going to beat out of my chest and I thought I was going to pass out, because I was so nervous! But when you get right down to the bone of it (ok sorry, I couldn't help it) the test actually ended up going well and most of all....I don't have to live at the library tonight! Yahoo! A few hours of beautiful, sweet freedom!!! hmmm...now...what to do?! ;)




2 comments:
Huh, I guess I CAN leave a comment. Hey, way to go Christina, I know you've been working extremely hard to learn all those, good job! Now you can relax a bit and have some fun this weekend, its always such a good feeling after you finish a big test. Enjoy it! Maybe catch up on some sleep? Nice picture by the way, haha. It contrasts kinda sharply with the rest of your blog though ;) . But I've felt just like that the last few weeks too, its not fun
I'm so glad your test went well. Good job! I'm sorry you didn't make it up this weekend. I'll miss you, and I'll let you know when we make it back through - sometimes soon!
Post a Comment