Monday, December 28, 2009

This is what happens...[part 2]

When you haven't had sleep for a week and all the power in the little city of Rexburg goes completely OUT

No traffic lights. No street lights. Nothing. Except the sound of about every apartment in town screaming liike they had never seen a power outage before. It was complete chaos. My roommate started crying, I never saw her cry...until the POWER went out. Who knew?

Everyone had just finished finals so this is what happens when the power goes out in Rexburg...


A dance party in my parking lot! Complete with music from a few cars, lots of random people showing up




And of course fireworks and sparklers! No dance party is complete without those. Even the weather was cooperating at a toasty 34 degress.;)



Last but not least: I know this is sad but this picture is the first time ALL of my roommates and I were together all semester long. I'm not even exaggerating a little bit. It ended up being a lot of crazy-random-finals are over-power is out-type fun.



So next time the power goes out...why not invite all your friends and have a dance pary!?
(don't forget the sparklers.)

No comments: