Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Letters

Ok, so I saw this blog that was writing little letters and so I decided to do my own too:

Dear school,
Please stop being so awful and mean. I am done with you.

Dear Electric Blanket,
Thank you so much keeping me warm every night. You give me something to look forward to.

Dear Oatmeal,
You are what got me out of this semester alive. literally.

Dear Roommates,
You are messy. But I still love you. I'm glad I ended up with you girls this semester. :)

Dear Trevor,
Thank you. for everything you have done for me.

Dear body,
I'm sorry for not exercising anymore I know I need to. I promise I'll try and do better next semester.

Dear Toilet Paper,
We really need you at our apt. sometime SOON! feel free to visit anytime.

Dear Sun,
I am so glad I got to see you today for a minute in the negative degree weather. It's been a while my friend, I miss you.

Dear weekends,
Thank you for coming. No matter how hard the week is, I know I can always count on you.

Dear high school,
I know I sometimes didn't like you, but that didn't mean I didn't love you. Thanks for the best senior year ever and the good memories that keep me going sometimes. I miss you lots.

Dear Roger and Annie,
You guys are one of my favorite families and I hope I can be like you someday. You're awesome, thanks for always being so nice.

Dear comuputer,
Why does your internet never work without the cord!?? You need to start working! But please don't get a virus!

Dear cold,
Please go away.

Dear Christmas Lights,
You are so beautiful!! :)

Dear Alex's leg warmer/long john things,
You are the best thing since sliced bread. You keep my legs from falling off every morning! Thanks.

Dear Change,
You stink.

Dear life,
Please help me learn how to be happy and positive in all of the hardness.

Dear water,
Thanks for staying hot for me in the shower on Sunday. That was the best shower I had since I've lived here.

Dear Christina,
Suck it up. Grow up and move on. Life is full of change, so get used to it.
Please? Keep going. You can do it....I think. :)

4 comments:

Annie said...

Hey...Thanks Christina:)

So, you are done with the semester...? How did it go?

We got a new elliptical...So, if you are ever around and I am too and the weather is too cold, you can come over and use it. It is keeping me sane. Oh, and if you need any toilet paper we have plenty of that as well:)

Brian & Christina said...

Annie hi!! I have been wanting to come see you guys so badly lately! Maybe over Christmas break?

I'm not done with school yet. It's finals weeks and I'm done next week. I think I AM going insane! ;)

Let me know how you guys are doing! I would love to come see you sometime when I can! :)

Haha ok my novel of a comment is ending...now.

MadMadameMim said...

you can do it!
And I'm glad to see you accepting change :)
Yeah for leg warmer, oatmeal, and electric blankets.
Bummer about the toilet paper and cold showers. Hope it gets better
Maybe I'll come see you and bring so tp.

Annie said...

It would be fun to see you. I am going to be gone this weekend, but I should be here most of next week (after that I will be in Utah again). Give me a call or email me anniedavies@gmail.com

Good Luck on your finals:)