Today was a really lazy relaxing day. I've been super sick of work so I called in sick today (ssshhhhhhhh) and just kind of took it easy. April and Jon were in town and I have THE cutest neice ever! It was fun to get to hang out with them. I also registered for classes! I can't believe it's already almost time for classes again...
I also got to go to wal mart with Trevor and do some grocery shopping- it's weird but I actually like grocery shopping with him, it's kind of fun. Especially when I get to be lazy and ride in the shopping cart!
Once in a very long while it's healthy to take a nice needed day away. Isn't that what summer's all about? :)
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds like a fabulous day. It's been raining here in Miami and all I've felt like doing is being in bed with my dogs, reading and doing nothing.
Post a Comment