Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Looming.

Do you ever have one of those days where the future just doesn't seem that bright?

It's kind of discouraging and I don't know how to hurdle over it because these days come often to me, like vultures circling. I'll just be talking or driving and BAM it hits me like a rock. Lots of people look forward to the future as bliss, but right now it's kind of a dark spot in my day that I don't like to think about. I just want to hold on with a white knuckle grip to what I've got and maybe, just maybe, if I do nothing will change. I want to take too many pictures and spend too much time just enjoying life before it's all different. I'm not looking forward to my whole world changing in about every way possible. Nope. That sounds more like a threat than an adventure to me. So until then, I'm not taking any of it for granted.

No comments: