Sunday, May 23, 2010

The new do

I spent forever trying to find a better before pic with my hair down, but for the last few months I have been so sick of my hair that it's been in a ponytail since Christmas basically. Here is the most recent pic with it down that I could find though. :)

Before:
 
Posted by Picasa


After:
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Trevor Casper said...

Thats really sad that you were so sick of your hair, especially since I think it looked really good. But the extensions look good too :) . Its funny though, about a year ago i remember you telling me how sick you were of your longer hair, and how you really wanted to get it cut. Now you're shelling out $100 to get your hair long again. Girls.... I hope someday I'll understand them...

APRIL DAVIS said...

I want a better picture of your long hair!

Taff said...

you got extensions!!! i LOVE THEM! when did you get them done?? and WHERE??

Brian & Christina said...

I actually just had a friend who is my hair lady teach me how, so I did them myself with her too! They actually are a lot cheaper if you do them that way, but you have to be sure to take good care of them. :)

Taff said...

are they just glue in? those are WAY easy to put in. Ive had them before too.

Brian & Christina said...

no they're actually clip in because of lifeguarding, i didn't want to ruin them with all the chlorine and sun so i can take em' out with the clips; it's nice.