Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Guardian angels
So I guess I must have a guardian angel or two who know what's better for me than I do. A lot of things that I expected or wanted to work out...haven't. Even when it was a 90% yes that they would. Even after I tried my best and did all that I could do. My only thought is simply that maybe it just wasn't supposed to work out the way I wanted. Maybe I am supposed to have different experiences to help shape me into the person I am coming to be. My guardian angel must know better than I do and for now, that's good enough for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I completely agree Christina. I know that this is where you are supposed to be right now. And while I don't know why whats happened has happened, I know it'll work out for the best for you. And that makes me happy :)
Post a Comment