This last week I was talking to some of my girlfriends and we decided we all wanted to go on a big group date together. I didn't realize it at the time, but that meant that I had to be the one to do the asking out for this date. I have never asked anyone on a date before. And I don't know why but, I got REALLY really nervous. Finally after a few days, I decided to ask this boy who is just a friend, yet I was still extremely nervous! After about half an hour of trying to beat around the bush, I asked him. Today he called me back with an answer. And you know what he said?
There is a BYU basketball game that he really wants to watch at that time, so...no. You know what they say, boys will be boys! Oh well. At least I was brave enough to ask. Right? And it's the stupidest thing to even worry about, but I can't help but feel a little dumb for some reason.
Lesson learned: Just stick with the normal way of things and let the boy be brave and do the asking. And after all that, if there is a basketball game...tape it!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment