This week I did something I never thought I would do as a college student- I bought a membership to a city gym. And I don't regret it one single bit. I think I'm addicted.
At the beginning of spring semester I discovered a wonderful thing called zumba. The lady that teaches at the college for free is amazing & she teaches at my city gym. I think she is my hero of the month.
Zumba is good for my soul. I find myself dancing & not really caring what other people think. I love to just feel the music. It is simply magical. It makes me want to do better. to be better. I want to do hard things.
It inspires me. and fills my head with all sort of new goals & aspirations.
I think it would be so cool to learn how to inspire people the way that she does.
My new goal is to find a way to somehow do that in my lifetime.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are already a HUGE inspiration to your family and many around you. You are the best!
Post a Comment