Monday, June 8, 2009

I Could Have Danced All Night

Commencement was a good last high school memory to enjoy. I had a great time with my date and we had so much fun together. I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while.

My Mom got caught with the "just ONE more picture" disease that night. So me and Trevor ended up being a little late to dinner at Olive Garden. We ended up ordering our food on our way to the restaurant because everyone else was already there. Good thing my mom got some pics though...


Ok ....I LOVE these shoes. So we had to take a picture before the dance. It was so fun to get all dressed up like a princess for the dance. I felt like Cinderella going to the ball that night. It was perfect and SO much fun. Except I think I had an even BETTER time than any Cinderella... :)

The only thing that wasn't my favorite was the end of the night. I could have danced and laughed the whole night away. Me and my date enoyed it and it's a great memory that I won't soon forget.